Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Current Home
This is our current home.  Small, modest four-bedroom in Southeast Columbus, Ohio. I love this house.  When we moved in my boys were 7 and almost two...we have so many lovely memories here. Christmas, Easter - Halloween - Birthdays - my last Father's Day with my dad - all within the four walls of this house...

YET - we are moving from our comfortable home into a Single Wide Trailer in rural Ross County, OH - where the current residents are a lovely family of chipmunks and mice...

WHY would any sane, educated woman do this? That is what this blog is going to explore. How an attorney, and recovering fashionista, from Columbus, OH makes the journey to down-sizing and trying to build the life of her dreams.  This blog is going to help me put into words the thoughts and feelings whizzing around in my head - and hopefully - bring clarity to the life changing process in which I find myself and my family....

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are blogging this experience. And I love you. You are a beauty and an amazing wonder, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the Wonder...I love you, too!! Can't wait until you get home - we have MISSED you!

    ReplyDelete