Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Holding my breath...and letting go of the beam.

Okay - well today has been a challenge.  This transition, at times, SUCKS! Sorry to those of you who are sensitive to that word.  I am just overwhelmed by the changes today.  The Waverly School system does not believe we are moving to the area - and has put our request for open enrollment on hold - I am sure that this is policy BUT - REALLY - do you think I am going to commute to Waverly from Columbus just so my boys can go to school there?

We are on our way with the trailer we are moving into - however, we are still not sure what to do with our home in Columbus.

And now I am faced with the problem of what to do with our stuff...we are giving it away - selling it for charity - forcing it on family members - but how do I get rid of my outlines from law school - they could be very important - someday.  And my Martha Stewart and Country Living Mags - I am still going to need things to read in my Single Wide Trailer - right?

I did not start this blog to complain - but my head is fulll of worries and I am attempting to get them out so I can let them go.  I know the Father is on it...and I am to cast all my cares on Him.

It is interesting that this reduction in living is clearing a lot of the things that I turned to instead of Him...I am thankful for this.  It is lonely out here in crazy girl land - except for my husband and partner-in-crime Jaime Glandon - I am alone in my choices and overwhelmed by the PULL of the things I am trying to leave behind.

Someone posted this video today...and it inspired me - hope it does the same for you...Francis Chan - the Balance Beam


But the truth is I am NOT alone - there are many of us working out our Salvation in different ways...

I choose to continue to "let go" and follow this adventure!!  Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

Me and my sweet boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment